Hi-Tec Women's Outlander Hiking Boot

Hi-Tec Women's Outlander Hiking Boot,Grey/Light Blue,7 M Reviews
Other products by Hi-Tec Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 1 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

This Hi-Tec(r) women's Outlander light hiking boot features a breathable suede and nylon upper with a padded collar and lightweight rustproof hardware. The lightweight compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioning comfort, while the board last with a steel shank offers added rigidity. The outsole is made with a durable carbon rubber that delivers excellent traction and grip on rugged terrains.

Technical Details

- Rust-proof hardware
- Lightweight, cushioned midsole
- Comfort Tec removable sockliner
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Hiked some remote areas of Scotland with these boots.." 2010-02-03
By Dr. Scully (Brooklyn, NY)
This is the second pair I have purchased to replace my overly used first pair. I can't say enough wonderful things about these hiking boots. I bought my first pair last year to go hiking in Scotland. They held up under some soggy and rough terrain. They are definitely waterproof since I did a lot of walking in the rain and they kept my feet warm and dry. I love the color combination of gray with blue. These are not just your average somber looking hiking boots. They are fashionable in addition to being practical. I do hope Hi-Tec continues to make these hiking boots because I will continue to purchase them in the future to replace my current pair.

Customer Buzz
 "Great right out of the box!" 2010-02-03
By J. C. Lane (Detroit, MI)
Boots arrived in less than 24 hours. Went snow shoeing in them and had a wonderful time. Feet stayed warm (wore wool socks) and dry. Very comfortable and supportive. I generally wear a size 9 1/2 or 10 tennis shoe (41 inch clog) and found the size 10 in this boot great, especially since I wear thicker socks in the snow. Hope they are as comfortable in the summer with a slightly thinner sock :). Excellent product!

Customer Buzz
 "Great!" 2010-01-24
By Victoria Britton (Indianapolis, IN)
Bought these for the winter. I live in the city and the streets, sidewalks are not always cleared. These worked perfect and are very comfortable. Fit true to size. Not waterproof but can take a lot of wetness (on the top of boot, toe area) before you can feel it. Warm but does not make your feet hot. Very happy with these and would recommend.

Customer Buzz
 "Hi-Tec & Geriatrics" 2009-12-30
By Isabella (No. CA)
Have worn Hi-Tec boots forever & they last almost as long. I wear out the sole before I wear out the boot. Use them for walking, hiking, & most of all, for my hillside gardening. Cannot wear clogs or tenny-runners on the hill as there can be alot of slipping & sliding on loamy gravel. Have never had a seam fall apart. Extra pair of boot strings would be nice.

Customer Buzz
 "as advertised" 2009-12-07
By L. Lee
I'm leary of purchasing shoes on line due to sizing issues. I wear a women's size 8 and this boot fits perfectly. There was no break in period, extremely comfortable and not as heavy as some hiking boots I've owned.


Images Product

Read more Hi-Tec Women's Outlander Hiking Boot,Grey/Light Blue,7 M

No response to “Hi-Tec Women's Outlander Hiking Boot”

Post a Comment